Nature of Desire: Mirror of My Soul

Mirror of My Soul - Joey W. Hill Dearest Marguerite, You’ve taught me a great deal about stillness. About the many things that can drift into your mind and heart when you shut down the barricades created by noise. Unexpected gifts of insight, revelation and wisdom. I wanted to teach you about love. Thinking it would be an easy lesson, because you already know the basics. You’re right, it’s a miracle. There are those who desperately seek it like a drug, an answer to problems, and an aching need they cannot describe. But you taught me that love is found in stillness........ If you lie down on the earth it’s there, beneath you, cradling you.............I think of your tears on my neck, your trembling body in my arms. I think of you teaching me about tea, the importance of the rituals. I think of your fury, like a storm goddess, taking you over the edge of that building, your hands reaching for that child as though she represented all that must be saved from the heartless evil in men’s hearts. You’re my angel, my tormentor, my woman, my love......For I know you can take care of my heart like no other....... Your Master and slave both. TylerMirror of My Soul is a tasteful finale of the enduring mêlée between Marguerite and Tyler’s ferociously rigid eroticism. An impeccable sequel to Ice Queen, it edges with shockers and delicate moments exposing an obstinate Dominatrix altering into caressing obedient yearning for bounded tenderness. Kudos Hill!! A job spectacularly done in transfixing the readers in an endless spell.